Copy protected dvd/cant recognize

vbimport

Hello,
I have a problem. My pioneer 112l dvd player doesnt recognize some dvds. when i start the dvd decrypter, it says unknow disc. Also, when i trie to copy it in total commander, it says no disk found. When i put the dvd inthe nec 5600/i think/ dvd player, and run dvd dercrypter, it can copy it!
and my second prob s that sometimes the pionner sees the disc, i see thefiles in commander program, but i cant copy it. Ok, i then putit in the ec dvd player, an ok.
Do you think that i have a problem with my pionner dvd rw or something else?

[quote=commodo64;2006788]Hello,
I have a problem. My pioneer 112l dvd player doesnt recognize some dvds. when i start the dvd decrypter, it says unknow disc. Also, when i trie to copy it in total commander, it says no disk found. When i put the dvd inthe nec 5600/i think/ dvd player, and run dvd dercrypter, it can copy it!
and my second prob s that sometimes the pionner sees the disc, i see thefiles in commander program, but i cant copy it. Ok, i then putit in the ec dvd player, an ok.
Do you think that i have a problem with my pionner dvd rw or something else?[/quote]+
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:a:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

More info is needed. What are you using for a decrypt program. Try DvdFab.

http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

This is the best program now and there is tons of support here for it, AND IT’S FREE!