Copy Protected CD from DDP Image

vbimport

Hello,

I have some problem with DDP Image copy protection.

I need to copy protected the content of my company before it launched to public. At the first time, I tried WTM CD Protect and it’s succed. The cd cannot be ‘copy cd’ or ‘manual copy’ (if the dummy file is accessed). Since WTM CD Protect only can processed Clone CD Image ( ext: .SUB, .CCD, .IMG) , I’ve encounterd problem when I sent this image to replication factory. The factory only accept DDP Image (DDPID, DDPMS, PQDESCR, .DAT). I’ve tried WTM CD Protect to process DDP Image but it’s failed. The output can be copied.

Then, I hired someone who can produced Copy Protected DDP Image. The characteristic of this protection system is very similar to WTM CD Protect ouptut. Put some dummy files, when copy process accessed this dumy file, it’s failed.

The question is: Does anyone know the WTM CD Protect similar software to copy protected DDP image?

I’ve tried to burn the DDP Image I’ve got from that people with Gear Software. Surprisingly, the result is not the same with the result that he gave to me. The output of Gear Software still can be copied, but he gave me the ouptut that cannot be copied. The source is from same DDP Image. I don’t know what he used (that’s his secret) to burn this DDP Image so he can produce copy protected CD.

The second question is: Is there any DDP Image burner other than Gear Software? I’ve tried to search it but I couldn’t find.

Hopefully I can produced DDP Image Copy Protected myself, since my company paid much to that people to produced every single DDP Image Copy Protected.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english :smiley:

hi men!
as i know ddp images are cooked image but software like wtm uses raw images.
so u need making error in iso image and wtm not do it
but i think copy killer may do cause it work with iso files
i hope u try it and tell me the resault
im interested in this subject too!

Hello, thank you for your support

I’ve download copykiller cd protection. I see the help, It seems very simple. Just put the file that it provides and burn with nero. But I don’t see other burner tools in that help. I need DDP image output. Can copykiller cd protection be used in Gear Software? Now, the Gear Sofware Trial is expired. Maybe I’ll try in another computer to assure. I’ll give you update soon.

Oh by the way, can you solve the problem that I uses Gear Software to burn the ‘edited’ DDP Image that I get from that people, but the result cd still can be copied. I wonder what he uses to burn that DDP Image so he can produce protected cd.

Thank you :smiley:

Hello, thank you for your support

I’ve download copykiller cd protection. I see the help, It seems very simple. Just put the file that it provides and burn with nero. But I don’t see other burner tools in that help. I need DDP image output. Can copykiller cd protection be used in Gear Software? Now, the Gear Sofware Trial is expired. I’ll try in another computer to assure. I’ll give you an update soon.

Oh by the way, can you solve the problem that I uses Gear Software to burn the ‘edited’ DDP Image that I get from that people, but the result cd still can be copied. I wonder what he uses to burn that DDP Image so he can produce protected cd.

Thank you :smiley:

[QUOTE=siang-siang;2095271]Hello, thank you for your support

Thank you :D[/QUOTE]
this could be cause of writers frame work
i how found something before
writers fix sector with error corection
but in stampering replication the cd write at once and no error fix
but it is just a theory

unfortunatly i have not work whit gear pro
but may do it soon:rolleyes: