Copy problem DVD decrypter (HP DVD940e)

[qanda]This thread is about the HP DVD940e. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I just upgraded my decrypter software to dvd
decrypter gold. Now when I try to copy a DVD using the decrypter. I only get a part of he DVD and then it freezes. I am using 1clik copy to DVD to copy once decrypted. Any ideas of what worked fine a few days ago now no longer works properly
jackb02

There is no DVD Decrypter Gold. Do you mean DVDFab Decrypter?
What movie are you doing?

Sorry Yes its dvd fab Gold. I an trying to copy a DVD called Rabbit in the Moon

You can use dvdfab gold to decrypt and copy the dvd and you not need use another program. dvdfab does it all:)

or anydvd

[QUOTE=GJ;2164183]You can use dvdfab gold to decrypt and copy the dvd and you not need use another program. dvdfab does it all:)[/QUOTE]

I think my problem is from the dvdfab file to the burner Not all the dvd is being copied or it is distorted. Are you saying from DVD decrypter I can go directly to the burner?

The dvdfab hd decryptor only rips to HDD. If you are using and have dvdfab gold then you can use it as a complete 1 click DVD copy program read the tutorialit tells you what you need to know

Thanks I did not know I could copy direct. I tried it and all is well. Thanks to all for the help

No problem glad it working for you. And I would like to add that dvdfab has a section on this forum just for their programs. It is under Copy Movie