Copy only read from burner

I burned a copy of my CD with Clone Cd and this copy works fine and plays on the burner CD BUT it will not play from my cd player.

What did I do wrong??

I burned a copy of my CD with Clone Cd and this copy works fine and plays on the burner CD BUT it will not play from my cd player.

It would be nice to tell us what is the title of the CD and the burner that you are using, if you want your problem to be solved.

I was backing up my Harry Potter Chamber of secrets I used a Sony Rewritable CRX175A1 to make the copy But tried to use my ASUS CD S520A to play the copy from .

I also have a anngry picture of a lamb on the my computer above the CD drive that has the Sony burner. What is this ??

Cross posting in forums makes it harder for people to help you.
http://www.cdfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61054
Which thread should we reply to?

Thanks - still learning - this forum please
Mike

Your Sony burner is a 2sheep burner and as such you should not have too much trouble making a backup of Harry Potter - COS (Safedisc 2.80.010)
Have a look in This thread by Philamber, it has some very good instructions on backing up Safedisc 2.8 protected disc’s.
I would give it a try with Alcohol120%.
Let us know how you go.

Thanks - The copy was OK but the problem is that it will not play in my ASUS CD Rom - only in the Burner- Why is this?? The Cd Rom does not recognise that a CD is in the tray -

Also why is there 1 sheep picture in the My computer screen above the burner CD??
Thansk Mike

Originally posted by famreeks
Thanks - still learning - this forum please
Mike

i closed the other topic if you don’t mind.