Copy max drive pro? I'm a newbie

vbimport

Ok, I realize that this may be a stupid question, but I’m gonna try it anyway.

Is there a way that you can burn the max drive program onto a blank mini-dvd, and from there, use other programming cords to do the trick?

in other words, one of my friends has a corded memory card, meaning that it will attach to the computer and all, but she dosn’t have the max drive pro program on the disk. Now, from what I have heard (and read in some places) just about every program ever made can be found on frostwire or limewire. if this is true, then I could find max drive pro on there and be able to burn the two programs to two mini-dvd disks. from there, I should be able to run the program on the computer for the first half, and the gamecube for the second half, right?

I belive my logic is in the right place, but I need to know first if the only cord and mem card I can use is the one that came with the program. If not, this should work, right?

Cause if you think about it, other systems can read burned info disks, so shouldn’t the gamecube to some degree?:confused:

please reply, and if this isnt the right place for this, please move it to it’s appropriate place ( the last thing I want to do is step on toes here!;))

[quote=toking14;1994824]…she dosn’t have the max drive pro program on the disk. Now, from what I have heard (and read in some places) just about every program ever made can be found on frostwire or limewire. if this is true, then I could find max drive pro on there and be able to burn the two programs to two mini-dvd disks. [/quote]This is the bit that we have a problem with. You’ll not get any help that involves illegally distributed commercial software.

Thread closed.