Copy Juiced

Hey,

I am trying to burn Juiced (PC, DVD, PAL) and I think from this forum that DVD’s with Securom 7.00.00.0037 or better can not be burned to a disc.
Is this true as of now. (I have a TSSTcorp CD/DVDW Sh-W162Z burner which passes the sheep tests up to and including sd2.9).
I tried to copy it with Alcohol 120% 1.9.6 4719. I clicked image making wizard and left the setting on
Skip reading errors- Unchecked
Data Position Measurement- Unchecked
Separate Image File Every- Never SEparate
These were the only options available.

I then loaded it up with Alcohol’s Virtual Drive With the following emulation on
Ignore Media Type
Launch burning …
RMPS
Sub-CHannel…

I Did NOT have on
LaserLock…
Bad Sectors…

I tried to install but a few seconds into the installshield getting ready this message pops up:
Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070015
Error Information:
>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1356)
PAPP:Juiced
PVENDOR:THQ (www.thq.com)
PGUID:902C9C8F-BFC8-4A70-BCE5-F311D6D9CFFD
$0.0.0.0
@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 7.0.5730.11

Am a doing anything wrong?
I have nero, CLondCd, Blindwrite installed but i turned the tray off while installing (I cant remember whether it was on or off while ripping)
Thanks.

I tried ripping again this time with these options
Skip reading errors- checked
inteligent bad sector scanning 100 thingy checked
Data Position Measurement- checked- high- maximum speed
Separate Image File Every- Never SEparate

I then mounted it and it went a bit more ( the first time it stopped at three ‘bars’ down now it stops at 11).
I am getting the same error.

What am I doing wrong?
Does the emulation setting’s affect mounted drives? (If it does I will try and change those to see if it affects if )
Shhould the DPM presision thing be at high-maximum?

Thanks.

using my GSA H22L I read DPM at max to create the Image, mounted Image in Virtual drive and used YASU 1.04 to hide the drives Game runs fine.