Originally posted by Boskin
Well, all I know is that you're not the only one that problem
Boskin, my problem that you linked to doesn't seem to be the same as his - mine was VOB file not found which seems to be linked to the menu structure (not a 95% read failure).
FWIW I had no problem with Finding Nemo either (CloneDVD 1.3 at the time, I think) nor with any other DVD except once when I mistakenly tried to "Write Existing Data" from a DVDDecrypter Rip instead of using the "Clone Full DVD" option - then I got a "95% write failure, possible bad media" - thought I had a bad RW until I realised my mistake (too much Foster's)!!