Copy dvd9 files to 2 dvd5's

vbimport

i have a dvd9 file that was d/l from intnet and i would like to put on 2 dvd5 disk. i have tried several programs and the all say they are unable to open the filed. nero recode , dvdfab , dvd shrink. nero burning rom has no problem opening them but shows 6.7gb. seems all program are for ripped disk and not files. any ideas

If that source files doesn’t read or play at all then it’s no good. Get a more reliable source. Also what format did the file you download show as?

[QUOTE=bigjim8499;2164355]i have a dvd9 file that was d/l from intnet and i would like to put on 2 dvd5 disk. i have tried several programs and the all say they are unable to open the filed. nero recode , dvdfab , dvd shrink. nero burning rom has no problem opening them but shows 6.7gb. seems all program are for ripped disk and not files. any ideas[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum bigjim

Please read the forum rules; from the sound of the wording of your first post it might seem to some that you are violating.

After reading the rules and you believe you are not asking for help with copying of illegal downloaded movies then please provide additional information so that others might be able to assist you.

sorry i will seek elswhere