Copy Dvd Games

I have a Dvd game I just bought today and would like to back it up before I give it to my kids (Kids are young so I own the game not them Said for legal purposes)for we all know what kids like to do with cd’s SCRATCH them. But this game doesnt backup like all my other games since its the first dvd game ive got for them. I scanned it with A-Ray and got this.
SecuROM 7.00.00.0027
SecuROM 7.00.00.0028

Now I have Alcohol 120, Clone Cd, Blindwrite, Clone dvd2 and Nero.
Could somone tell me exactly what to do I read around the forums but everyone ive went to seem to have the same problem as me and they were never answered. I can make and image of it but it doesnt let it burn in anything besides nero but when I did nero it didnt work. Could somone tell me what exactly to do for a DVD game with SecuROM protection in deep detail. and maybe a few methods for each program but I would like to use Alcohol 120 but I seem to be having the same problem as this guys -----> http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=199139 . So if anyone knows how to fix that or can anyone tell me how to do a EZ play copy with Blindwrite, or how to use clone cd that would be great.