Copy DVD and change Volume "Label" properties

vbimport

I have a DVD that was recorded on my Panasonic stand-alone unit… when I load the disc into my computer drive and open “My computer” the disc “Label” name is “DVD_VIDEO_RECORDER”. I don’t know if this is the Panasonic recorder default or even if it can be changed via a menu on the Panasonic…?

My question is, how do I copy the disc exactly, with the ONLY change being the “Label” name? It cannot be done in Roxio Disc Copier, and in DVD builder of course you cannot copy a disc without it being compressed again. Clone DVD is totally worthless as it does not even reconize any Panasonic discs (!!!). All I want to do is make an exact copy of what I have and just change the volume Label name…

Copy the files from the panasonic disk to your hard disk and burn the files with Nero using the DVD-Video template. Then you can give your new disk any name you choose.

Marvin, thanks for your reply. Can you tell me exactly which program within Nero to use? I have the 6 Ultra Edition but pretty much gave up on it as there are just too many confusing DVD program choices (Burning Rom, Express, Recode, Vision etc.)

Ok, I figured it out, I used “Nero Express 6”. What a confusing mess the Nero suite is though, haphazardly thrown together without a lot of common sense used in laying out the program variations or the design.

[QUOTE=Loke1;576398]Ok, I figured it out, I used “Nero Express 6”. What a confusing mess the Nero suite is though, haphazardly thrown together without a lot of common sense used in laying out the program variations or the design.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You could also use [B]Nero Burning ROM[/B] which is basically a more advanced version of [B]Nero Express[/B].