Copy apps different than games

vbimport

Hello:

I have the hp 9110i installed but have never used it to copy a cd. I have been reading on how to do i but am confused. i don't play games but i am interested in coppying apps and it seems like the procedure is deifferent.

can someone please tell me with what software should i copy an app like psp 6.0 and how do i do it

Thanks

I suggest U use Nero & CloneCd! With CloneCd U can copy copyprotected cd’s without cracks or patches!

Get Nero & CloneCd @ Cdrsoft!

Good luck!

Thanks for replying.

Do you mind answering a couple questions,

I have come acros the term WAREZ, what does this mean?

What software do you suggest for copying application and what software do you reccomend for copying music cd’s.

Is there anyplace where you can get the full version of UBB?

warez is simply the word “softwares”, but shortened and with a z. it means pirated downloadable software for free.

a cool warez site is: http://www.imaginers.com/iw/

so all you have to do is download it to your harddrive like any other share ware and it works like the real app

Yes thats all, it lookes if you are very new to this…

So keep in mind that all the stuff is illegal to have it.

Not that anybody gives a shit about that…

regards,
R_N

Gangsta:

I have given enough money to the system it s time I get something back.

Can you offer me any help on making copies of programs not games with my hp 9110i. I have installed the adaptec software but I read nero nor clonecd wont work if that is installed.

At this point I just want to make back up copies of my programs how do I do that

Hi…

If you use EZ-cd creator to make backup’s of you apps in data format mode it works fine.
Also i have noticed that u can not use any other cd writting s/w with ez-cd loaded on the pc hope this helps

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaiser_Sose:
[b]Gangsta:

I have given enough money to the system it s time I get something back.

Can you offer me any help on making copies of programs not games with my hp 9110i. I have installed the adaptec software but I read nero nor clonecd wont work if that is installed.

At this point I just want to make back up copies of my programs how do I do that[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.cdfreaks.com/ubb/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000357.html

i did already kaiser

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kaiser_Sose:

I have installed the adaptec software but I read nero nor clonecd wont work if that is installed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just uninstall that Adaptec shit! You’ll won’t be needing it! Nero can do the job that adaptec is now doing! (And even better!)
About CloneCd; as I told you before, I think your writer can write RAW, wich means that that in comb. with CloneCd you can write copyprotected cd’s without doing a thing! (CloneCd writes the copyprot. along with your burnsession!!!)

Believe me, everythings gonna be alright!

Its like a breath of fresh air to see so many people willing to help a first timer, it makes me proud to be a member of this forum…

Phoenix.

i a probably driving you guys nuts. If i am I am sorry.

The thing that I am stuck on is that I read that once adaptec software is installed Nero nor Clonecd wont be recognized because of the ASPI layer or something like that. So uninstalling wont make a difference becacause the ASPI layer is still recognized.

So downloading and then paying for nero or clonecd would be a waste of time because it will not work on my system. Now, I dont know if its true or not but do any of you know if I can still use Nero or Clonecd.
http://www.ping.be/satcp/cdrsoftware.html#IMPORTANT

Pay 4 Nero or CloneCd? The serials are at the same site or if you ask 4 them you’ll get them!

And when U uninstall EZCD (maybe get the reg.keys out), I think Nero or CloneCd will work just fine!
I’ve recently installed EZCD (without directcd) on my system where Nero and CloneCd are as well! And I don’t have any probs at all!

So just try it!

Good luck! (and we will stand by your side!)

I have EZCD and CloneCd both on my comp and they both work…no problem

If you use CloneCD, just make sure you shut off, Direct CD, and of course any virus protection!!

Also make sure you defrag every once in a while , so that your system runs a little smoother.

I’m pretty new at this as well, but I’ve learned alot just reading all the info here at the site.

Have fun

I just found out I did not install direct cd only ezcdcreator so do I still have to do that trick to make nero and clonecd to work?

What trick?

Just install Nero & CloneCd!!!

I never had anything going wrong with that config! (nero/cc/ezcd)

L8rz…!