Copy a PS2 dual layer game on a DVD +R dual layer with alcohol: help

Hello, this is my first thread here. My friend has Champions of Norrath, a PS2 game and it is a DVD9. I made fine working copies of dvd video on Verbatim DVD+R dual layer for my PS2 V7 using dvddecrypter (mode iso read/ mode iso write), can I do working copies of a DVD9 PS2 GAME using alcohol and a DVD+R dual layer? Then I must find a modded PS2.
Thanks.

Alcohol doesnt support burning to Dual Layer at this time. Next release will:)

thanks a lot.

How may I read and then burn a working DVD game for X-Box?
Also, although I know lots about CloneCD/BlindWrite [Suite]/Alcohol 120% etc and weak sectors, protections systems & stuff, what is the best way to copy a SafeDisc 2/3 game like Far Cry (DVD version) when CloneCD 5 doesn’t have any profiles for changing AWS options etc.?

How may I read and then burn a working DVD game for X-Box?
This is a drawn out process. First your Xbox must be modded. Then you hook it up to your PC via an FTP connection. Then using a program such as Xbox ripper you dial your Xbox into your PC, so that your PC can rip an ISO image of the game in the Xbox. Then burn it back to disc.

what is the best way to copy a SafeDisc 2/3 game like Far Cry (DVD version)
Use Clone CD’s Protected PC game profile, image and burn, then enable Clone CD’s emulations. Should work but not always.

Hello boys; I made a full working back-up of God of War a dual layer disc. I tested all the game using a lot of “saved game” of a friend of mine including the final fighting against Ares. The copy of champions of Norrath doesn’t work with “saved games” after the castle of vampire. There must be a different protection not present in GT4 and God of War.

How exactly did you manage to make a copy of God Of War?
As far as i know my v7 ps2 does not read dvd+r, only dvd-r and there are only dvd+r dl.