Copies of Starforce 3.4 games

vbimport

Is there a way I can make a copy of 2 Starforce 3.3 & 3.4 protected games? I purchased the originals but it is a royal hassle to whip up the disc everytime I want to play. Added to that, the disc will eventually get damaged and I’m afraid I won’t be able to play the games anymore. I respect the fact that the software companies are protecting their product from being illegally sold/given away, but legit users as myself are also paying the price of being unable to make backups of the program.

Sorry for the little preaching but I’m desperately trying to find a way to protect my side by making legit backups of the games I have so that I don’t have to worry about my 3yr old grabbing the disc only because I left it by mistake in a reachable place or inside the CD drive.

If anyone knows of a way to make working backups of Starforce 3.3 & 3.4 protected games or if there will be a program(s) to do so in the near future, please let me know. Any information will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

I’m not sure about StarForce 3.3 but I know that there is no way to make a backup for StarForce 3.4. However, the next version of Daemon Tools (v4) will be able to emulate starforce. :slight_smile: