Cool superpowers?

Choose only from the above … what’s THE superpower you would like to have ?

I’d like to turn everything blue. I mean. the world would be a better place if everything was blue. Right ? Yeah… that’d be awesome. dreams away in bliss

Damn, no more options… they’re all fun/nice to have but none that I really wanted to have.

If I really had to choose: flush toilet with telepathy.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Choose only from the above … what’s THE superpower you would like to have ?

I’d like to turn everything blue. I mean. the world would be a better place if everything was blue. Right ? Yeah… that’d be awesome. dreams away in bliss [/B]

You been listening to too much Eifell 65!

My vote goes to flushing the toilet with telepathy, its always so annoying when you forget to flush!

Death to pepsi!

Death to the pepsi top 100!

Originally posted by debro
[B]Death to pepsi!

Death to the pepsi top 100! [/B]

Turn a dvd into a cd without affecting the content

That would generate me some nice income, wouldn’t it ?

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]Damn, no more options… they’re all fun/nice to have but none that I really wanted to have.

If I really had to choose: flush toilet with telepathy. [/B]

I think if the pepsi->Coke wasn’t in the list, i’d contemplate the following:

Put the toilet seat down using telepathy :wink:

It always amazes me that women never learn to put the seat down before they take a flying butt leap at the bowl.

Even dogs learn after a few times.

I’d have to say the helium thing.

The real question is, can you really get away with calling any of those powers “cool”? :stuck_out_tongue:

Toilet flushing for me :bigsmile:.

Okay, imagine sitting on the toilet - when it flushes for no reason! Haha…wipes tear from eye. I would love to wait for one of my mum’s friends to use the toilet - and I just wait a while, then BAM! Flush!. Or go to public toilets…Hehe

Flushing the toilet sounds great when the mother in law is sat on it even better:o :o

Why can’t women learn to put the seat back up when they are done??? LOL

Turning Pepsi into Coco Cola for me.

Mmmmmmm Colaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Flushing the toilet.

College bathrooms tend to get so dirty that sometimes its cleaner to take a shit on the floor. :Z

Pepsi is horrible. Lovely Cola!