Cool Software Everyone Should Have

vbimport

Hello everyone,

I have been on this forum site for about a month and have appreciated all the help I’ve received. I found a cool program called the Jing Project which has made available its screenshot recording software free to all who wish to use it. I thought it would be very useful with DVDFab for people who have problems and do not know how to go about getting them fixed. With this software, the helpers can make simple videos showing how a problem can be fixed. I learn a lot better by watching then by reading and I think others do as well. That’s why I think the software will be beneficial to many.

I made a simple video that shows how the software works that you guys are welcome to watch.

To download the software, click on this link: http://www.jingproject.com/

Thanks and I hope it’s helpful.

[QUOTE=Dwayne524;2002251]Hello everyone,

I have been on this forum site for about a month and have appreciated all the help I’ve received. I found a cool program called the Jing Project which has made available its screenshot recording software free to all who wish to use it. I thought it would be very useful with DVDFab for people who have problems and do not know how to go about getting them fixed. With this software, the helpers can make simple videos showing how a problem can be fixed. I learn a lot better by watching then by reading and I think others do as well. That’s why I think the software will be beneficial to many.

I made a simple video that shows how the software works that you guys are welcome to watch.

Thanks and I hope it’s helpful.[/QUOTE]

That’s all and good but that is why there is a DVDfab forum here to help users whom have problem with their dvdfab or platinum software. But most time people will not click on links that are to site they don’t know about it’s best to put up screens shots for users to look at then they can review or choose to go there.

In my opinion, I think they would work great together. This is simply a better visual aid than a screenshot. You don’t agree?

Hey guys never been on this forum before new here, need some help. I burned Season 1 Lost with no problem. Started with Season 2 burning and number 1 disc won’t download it just keeps scanning, all the other disc worked no problem. I downloaded the updated version of dvdfab gold today. I don’t know what to do at this point, it’s for a friend of the wifes. Need some information any will do. Thanks:bigsmile:

[quote=Dwayne524;2002251]Hello everyone,

Thanks and I hope it’s helpful.[/quote] Hi Dwane as this software had nothing to do with DVD Fab directly it should have been posted in Gen Software.:wink:

Oh sorry about that. I didn’t know. I thought since I was demonstrating using it with DVDFab, I would put it in this forum.

Okay then, I will close this thread, when I see it in General Software.
@detailguy1: This thread did not have anything to do with your question, that is called hijacking a thread, please read the forum rules and look for a thread that pertains to your topic ot start a new thread please. Thankyou.

[QUOTE=Dwayne524;2002315]In my opinion, I think they would work great together. This is simply a better visual aid than a screenshot. You don’t agree?[/QUOTE]

agree :iagree:

ive seen these videos before, thought they were pretty cool, but never tried to find a program to actually make one. thanks