ConvertXtoDVD3 Video Preview Problem

vbimport

Hello,

I have used the first convertxtodvd, which I thought was great, but now and again it would seem to freeze up. So I thought it would be best to try the latest version. It looks good and has a lot of new features, which definitely make it better. But the video preview doesn’t change when I adjust the menu, it only shows the templates I have picked. If I change the text or put in my own backgrounds, it doesn’t show. The first version did, so I guess something is wrong here.

Any ideas? I’d really like to see what they look like before I burn them.

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=mick0305;2047629]Hello,

I have used the first convertxtodvd, which I thought was great, but now and again it would seem to freeze up. So I thought it would be best to try the latest version. It looks good and has a lot of new features, which definitely make it better. But the video preview doesn’t change when I adjust the menu, it only shows the templates I have picked. If I change the text or put in my own backgrounds, it doesn’t show. The first version did, so I guess something is wrong here.

Any ideas? I’d really like to see what they look like before I burn them.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

v3.0.0.9 DO NOT have menu preview.

VSO are working on something, so we may see something soon.

oh right. i did not think that would be the case as pretty much all dvd making programs have a preview, including the previous version of this.

thanks for replying, where would be the best place to keep an eye out for this key feature?