ConvertXtoDvD3 Help!

Hi i was wondering if some one could tell the setting s for ConvertXtoDvD3 please …i was converting a Movie but the file was 2 Discs i thought it would have paired them but alas i got half way through the movie aND IT STOPED I HAD TO RESTART DISC TO GET PART 2 TO WATCH !!! LOL IM A NOOBIE …SO HAVE PITY ON ME !!!:o

[QUOTE=gordon29560;2299399]Hi i was wondering if some one could tell the setting s for ConvertXtoDvD3 please …i was converting a Movie but the file was 2 Discs i thought it would have paired them but alas i got half way through the movie aND IT STOPED I HAD TO RESTART DISC TO GET PART 2 TO WATCH !!! LOL IM A NOOBIE …SO HAVE PITY ON ME !!!:o[/QUOTE]

First off what kinda movie is that? Convert is for converting various video files to DVD format only. You should read the instructions from convertxtodvd site as well. Without knowing what file format your working with and Region code format Nstc or Pal is hard to be of much help. No need to Caps that means your yelling at us and most if not all doesn’t respond well to Caps.

Add the first part, then select it (click on it)-> hit [B]Control A[/B], then add your next part there.

Or right click and choose 'Merge More… '.

thanks guys for the help…:bow: