Convertxtodvd

:bow:I have the latest version of convertXto DVD and I have always used this programme however lately when I burn a DVD with 2 films the end of the second one never burns the ending. In burning on the programme it is set to MAX and this also happened with the last version including when burning set to x16. I am using Verbatim DVDs – DVD-R 4.7 16x 120

I never burn more than 1 flick onto a [B]DVD-5[/B] disc…Never!..However I will do it for testing purpose using CXD3, and get back to you…But first I need to get some more Verbies, since I’m down to my last two for now…

After re-reading your post, It seems you’re burning too fast (max) try burning at 6-8x instead…

Thank you all for your replys,
I was infact burning to fast and have rectified the problem.
In regards to how many films you can burn to a dvd I have burnt all the Rocky films to one dvd and the entire season 1 of Twin Peaks. Now burning season 2 and the quality is excellent.
Thank you all once again for your quick responce.

In regards to how many films you can burn to a dvd I have burnt all the Rocky films to one dvd and the entire season 1 of Twin Peaks. Now burning season 2 and the quality is excellent.

Great!..Whatever floats your boat…:wink: