Convertxtodvd not working all of the sudden

I have been using ConvertxtoDVD to convert and burn movies and then last week I downloaded a movie, Transformers and converted and burned it and ever since then the program will not burn anything else. It keeps going through the convert process and then when it gets to the burning process it like freezes up and then pops the DVD out (Sony), and says that I need to put a writable DVD in and burning has failed due to wrong format. I even tried doing the Transformers movie again and it did not work the second time. Does anyone know what is going on with my program?:confused:

Did I get a virus or something? This has not happened for the last 100 downloads.

Uninstall and re-install it.

[QUOTE=amandajroush;2305166]I have been using ConvertxtoDVD to convert and burn movies and then [B]last week I downloaded a movie[/B], Transformers and converted and burned it and ever since then the program will not burn anything else. It keeps going through the convert process and then when it gets to the burning process it like freezes up and then pops the DVD out (Sony), and says that I need to put a writable DVD in and burning has failed due to wrong format. I even tried doing the Transformers movie again and it did not work the second time. Does anyone know what is going on with my program?:confused:[/QUOTE]
You say, you downloaded a movie? Where did you download it from? What format is the movie in? :confused:

Have you tried a dual layer disc?