ConvertXtoDvd Encoding problems

I noticed that latley every divx file i convert i make a 4400MB conversion. I noticed in the encoding settings that DVD5 4400MB. is this correct? I thought we only had 4.36GB. All my conversion have failed burning and I think its because of the size issue. I adjusted it to 4300MB to see if that helps.

I have then converted the movies with other conversion programs and they seem to convert ok.

Also I was wondering. If when the main window says 2.45GB on disk for example, why does it use up the whole disk?

rob

guess that didn’t fix the problem!! I wanted to know if anyone else if having problems with burning conversions?

i just tried converting with Xilisoft Dvd creator and they all worked. hope this issue is fixed on next upgrade. I’ am going to try a older version of convertX and see if it works.

robbyrob, did u try using xilisoft dvd creator??? did u try burning 2 movies at 1 dvd?

I’ve never had a problem burning conversions that I’ve converted to DVD-5, I usually use Nero to burn with though. are you using crappy blank DVDs? I’ll get a failed burn or two, here and there if I use inferior media.

[quote=B2Kevin;2079680]robbyrob, did u try using xilisoft dvd creator??? did u try burning 2 movies at 1 dvd?[/quote] Hi : B2Kevin
You just answered a thread almost [B]8 months old[/B]. Since then this issue has been resolved in ConvertXtoDVD3
[B]3. The best converting program out there. [/B]