ConvertXtoDVD - any free alternative

vbimport

I hope this is in the right place. Is there any free program that will do what ConvertXtoDVD will do?

I got the free version of[DivXtoDVD.](http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_video/convert_video/vso_divxtodvd_free.cfm) Works OK but need buy copy2dvd to burn. I did it with BurnAware free. Works OK but it is a bit messy. One program to download one to convert and one to burn. A 3 in1 would be good:D

I don’t know of any freeware that is a 3 in 1.
The three freeware I would use would be rip with DVDFab ,Compress with DVDShrink , & burn with ImgBurn.
Still three programs to rip & burn a movie.
That could be the wrong three for you I wasn’t sure what you meant by download so I substituted rip.

[QUOTE=david banner;2532962]I hope this is in the right place. Is there any free program that will do what ConvetXtoDVD will do?[/QUOTE]

Freeware alternatives are DVDFlick, AVStoDVD, FAVC…Those will/should do what CX2DVD will do(convert)…
And I only quoted and replied to your your first post, [B]as per thread title[/B]…:wink:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2533002]Freeware alternatives are DVDFlick, AVStoDVD, FAVC…Those will/should do what CX2DVD will do(convert)…
And I only quoted and replied to your your first post, [B]as per thread title[/B]…;)[/QUOTE]OK thanks. I will check them out

[QUOTE=cholla;2532997]I don’t know of any freeware that is a 3 in 1.
The three freeware I would use would be rip with DVDFab ,Compress with DVDShrink , & burn with ImgBurn.
Still three programs to rip & burn a movie.
That could be the wrong three for you I wasn’t sure what you meant by download so I substituted rip.[/QUOTE]Thanks:clap:. By download I meant downloading a video from youtube or other on line video. I think they are flv files

By download I meant downloading a video from youtube or other on line video. I think they are [B]flv [/B]files

And as per thread title;), give the mentioned DVDflick a shot…

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2533108]And as per thread title;), give the mentioned DVDflick a shot…[/QUOTE]ok thanks guys:clap:

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2533108]And as per thread title;), give the mentioned DVDflick a shot…[/QUOTE]
For .flv conversion I agree with t0nee1 on DVDFlick .
I found the maximum # of .flv files DVDFlick can process at one time is 48.
You also have to keep the total less than single or dual layer size depending on which you are using. Also the DVD complaint format folders & files created will be larger than the .flvs.
I did a DVD disc of multiple YouTube .flvs I was satisfied with DVDFlick.

I like dvdflick nice program:clap:

OT but does anyone know if this can be downloaded. The ad before it can but i cannot find a way to downoad the main program

Read that Orbit would but not for me.

@david banner . I get this message when I use the link in your post:

[QUOTE=cholla;2533528]@david banner . I get this message when I use the link in your post:[/QUOTE]I guess you are geoblocked by ip i think