Thanks for your quick reply:…
Sorry. let me go in detail a little: This i what i am doing and what is happening.
- Burning an AVI (downloaded) with ConvertXtodVD and Does this hithout problems
- Try to copy in Duplicator but fails on read disc error, but plays on xbox and dvd player.
- I use FreeDVD and says there is UOP Protection (I remove this at this point even though i know DVD Fab does it).
- I then use DVDFab to copy film to hard drive. ( in the copy section it says removed UOP and CELL Protection).
- I then burn with DVDFab once it has done.
- The disc is then able to copy in the duplicator without any problems.
Is this a problem with convertxtodvd or something VSO is not telling us.
Or is it another problem i have not issued…