ConvertXtoDVD 3 Final Released

vbimport

Please read about it here, and if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.
http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Video-Converting-Software/VSO-Software/ConvertXToDVD.html
Key Features

Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv, mpeg-1, mpeg2-, mpeg-4, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
Advanced file merging possibilities
Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more…
Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold
Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Boradcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
Multilingual support available languages…
Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista

Well I kinda been having a problems ever since i started using this new version. I first started using rc2 I think it was and it all converted well but it doesn’t want to burn my videos to a dvd so I quit using it til the full release cameout. Well I got 3.0.0.1 and it still doesn’t want to burn I have to make it into a ISO then burn it with poweriso and then I can watch it on my home DVD player but the regualr way i can’t watch it on anything not even the dvd burner I have doesn’t even read it but there is stuff on the dvd I can see where it was burnt. Any ideas I have BenQ dw1620 B7W9 and is anybody else that has this type dvd burner having any problems at all. Thanks for any help

P.S. btw older versions like the latest before this new one works i would keep the older one but i kinda like the new menu idea so if i can’t get it to work i will still use it just to convert but use poweriso to burn.

I’m having problems with the burning part of the program too, and have now given up using it lost too many files, now I just convert with it and burn with Nero, it’s as though the burning process isnt finalizing properly

Just got the program alittle less than a month ago. It seemed to be working fine until I started noticing that it would not burn anything passed the 16th chapter of a movie. Man I hate watching a movie 3/4 of the way through and the finding out that I wont be able to see the end. Also I noticed on one dvd in particular that the video wasn’t showing up at all. Great audio though! lol.

I am having problems changing aspect ratio. I want to change from 4:3 to 16:9 when converting avi to dvd. I have tried with dvdflick and convertx2dvd3 without success. Perhaps I’m missing something, any help, suggestions for other software appreciated.
Hibbs.

try the forum at VSO. the response time is better. i cant be accountable for the accuracy thought.