Converting

vbimport

I have a m0vie on my hard drive and want to back it up on a dvd disc, next to the m0vie name it displays Xvid-EVO… now when I try to add it to a disc with nero I receive an error message, I’ve tried to convert it to vob format with avs converter, the program convert the video but stil n0t the correct format to burn it to a disc, even used dvdFab converter but stil n0 luck at ol, any1 have s0me advice for me please

Get a software named MediaInfo & post the information about this file . Knowing what Video & Audio it actually has helps in knowing what to use to convert it.
It is freeware :
http://mediainfo.sourceforge.net/en
Or you might try DVDFlick (also freeware )& see if it can do the conversion.

[QUOTE=SKULLSAINT;2587454]I have a m0vie on my hard drive and want to back it up on a dvd disc, next to the m0vie name it displays Xvid-EVO… now when I try to add it to a disc with nero I receive an error message, I’ve tried to convert it to vob format with avs converter, the program convert the video but stil n0t the correct format to burn it to a disc, even used dvdFab converter but stil n0 luck at ol, any1 have s0me advice for me please[/QUOTE]

It seems to me an illegally downloaded movie, so you’ll get no support here :disagree:

Thread closed :cop: