Converting

How can i convert wmp saved songs into aac

Hi and welcome

Format Factory can do this easily. Look for the “All to AAC” option on the left side, click, then add the file you want to convert.

It will easily convert almost anything to anything else!

:cool:

A few tools/apps out there…foobar2k, Winamp, MediaMonkey…

[QUOTE=deanimator;2537230]Hi and welcome

Format Factory can do this easily. Look for the “All to AAC” option on the left side, click, then add the file you want to convert.

It will easily convert almost anything to anything else!

:cool:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=fredvdfox]hi, thanks for your reply

Format Factory doesn’t work, the problem is that i ripped the numbers fm an audio-cd fm a friend in Belgium. I am in Mexico for a longer time now and cannot open the numbers without a license?? because while making a copy the file has been saved

Hi guys,
Neither dus Foobar, Winamp or MediaMonkey nor FormatFactory or SwitchSound.

any ideas ??
Thks n rgds

If you don’t have the license, not much you can do with them. If they play you can use a recorder like TotalRecorder or tunebite.

PS: please don’t discuss things you don’t own:

the problem is that i ripped the numbers fm an audio-cd fm a friend in Belgium.

I haven’t done what you are trying . I’m guessing these song files have copy protection.
I have made some posts on something similar. These are the basics:

1. Make an .iso of the disc .
  2. Mount the .iso in a virtual drive . VirtualCloneDrive by Slysoft is free.
  3. Copy & paste the file or files from the virtual drive to a folder on your harddrive.
  4. Try the file in a player to see if it now works . The try Format Factory to convert it to aac. Or one of the other converters.

Ho thks vm Olyteddy. My friend bought the CD and you don’t know what we pay for a CD in Belgium
krgds

Are you able to play these files at all?

To Deanimator: Hi, strange to say, but I can play 4 songs only from 1 of the 5 Cd’s I ripped.

As it sames to be a real problem I think I better buy the songs fm iTunes for example. Thks to everyone who wanted to help me. Bibi