Converting to Ipod Touch (Apple iPod Touch (16GB))

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod Touch (16GB). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I am trying to use DVD Fab to convert some films to my Ipod Touch, but whenever I have done this, it never seems to work. I do everything right in Ipod Touch, and select the Ipod touch, but when it has finished, it comes out as an M4V file. I don’t know whether an Ipod Touch supports M4V, but whenever I try and play it in quicktime, it says that it doesn’t support this file, and when I try and add it to iTunes, nothing happens.

I have done this on numerous occasions, and eventually I decided to try and select the Ipod.mpeg4 option, as I know quicktime supports mpeg4. For some reason though, this doesn’t seem to work either, it does the same thing on both programs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you using the latest version of DVDFab (5.0.9.8)?

M4V is the extention that itunes / Apple uses for movies. That is the correct extention for it to be able to drag and drop it in to itunes etc… You need to explain more of what you are doing / did exactly.

Try using the newest beta. I didn’t have luck with the 5.0.9.5. The one that signals posted worked much better for iphone/touch and the presets etc. What bitrate and resolution are you using etc?