Converting nero to MP3 format? (iceTech Keo MP-837 (2GB, white))

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the iceTech Keo MP-837 (2GB, white). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hi Newby here,
Roscoe from Melbourne Australia. 45 yo who is a computer dummy but getting better daily. Married with 2 adult kids that know about as much as me wrt technology. They have ipods which they download from the internet, I have a MP3/MP4 player. I cannot work out how to convert nero and itunes files to copy onto the MP3/MP4 player. Any clues?
IT’s raining in Melbourne today first time in yonks, we have been in drought for 7 years and have water restrictions. Some country towns are importing water because the local source has dried up. This is my first post so take it easy on me ok.
Cheers,

Whoops…forgot to mention that my MP3/MP4 player is a no-namer…I selected the above model because you had to select a model

Hi roscoe123 & Welcome:

Any member attempting to help you will want to know what version Nero you have (e.g. 6, 7, 8 or 9 and whether you have the Ultra full-featured suite or a limited version usually called Nero Essentials).

The link below can get you started but let me explain that I don’t use an IPod and that’s by choice so I have no knowledge of itunes.

I do know there are many other members familiar with ipods and may suggest one or more other programs. This is reasonable as you posted in the Newbie Forum (as opposed to Nero). On my MP3 player, I simply drag the mp3 files and I’m done.