Converting .mkv to bluray best software

vbimport

i am currently using either tsmuxer or leawo blu ray creator to convert mkv files to blu ray and they seem fine when watched off hard drive but once burned to disk leawo stutters or goes out of sync and tsmuxer goes pixalated or skips! i use imgbrn to burn and have tried all speeds to burn at and am using Aone 25gb disks? this is driving me crazy so please help and sorry if been posted before

Pixelation and skipping is normally associated with poor quality media.

Switch to Verbatim (not their LTH discs), Panasonic or FTI Falcon blank blu ray discs and see if you have continued issues.

You must also remember that tsMuxeR will not change any encoding parameters of your original mkv file, so the audio and video streams within that mkv file must already be compliant to blu ray specifications.

According to what the source is, some video once ran through tsmuxer will lose audio sync.
There are ways to deal with this but it can more than just one step and more than one program…don’t know if it will help in this situation.

OP, you could try the single program, the cumbersome Multiavchd.

could it be the disks eve if going out of synce in the same place?

Pixelation and skipping are usually a disc issue.

Losing audio/video synchronization is normally a fault in your editing or conversion software. What type of audio do you have in the original mkv files? If the audio is made using variable bitrate, you might run into some issues. Also, variable [B]frame[/B] rate in the [B]video[/B] can be a pain to convert.

Examine the mkv files with MediaInfo, then copy and paste the information here in your thread. I find the Tree and Text views within MediaInfo to be the most informative. Leave off the name of the mkv file.

Here’s how I handle high def. variable audio and/or video.
Open in avidemux, cut on “I” frames…a little off beginning and end.
Use copy audio and video…export as ts.

Then use tsmuxer, demux audio and video wanted then remux in tsmuxer
to blu-ray.
I check after trimming and remuxing to make sure there is little or no audio delay.
This has worked for me, there may be other ways to do this that are superior.

Might could try cutting ends in Avidemux, and then save (export) audio first and then save (export) video and then see if tsmuxer will remux correctly to blu-ray.
But I haven’t tried this route.

If BDtoAVCHD can open the mkv without crashing, it has the built-in tools to author to disc though I haven’t used it to see how it works with mkv, the mkv needs to be somewhat blu-ray compliant for the program to work with it.

Any of the above supposes the files are somewhat compliant to blu-ray/AVCHD standards.

Complete name : E:\HD FILMS\The.Hobbit.An.Unexpected.Journey.2012.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS he.hobbit.an.unexpected.journey.2012.1080p.bluray.x264-sparks.mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 2
File size : 13.1 GiB
Duration : 2h 49mn
Overall bit rate : 11.1 Mbps
Writing application : mkvmerge v4.1.1 (‘Bouncin’ Back’) built on Jul 3 2010 22:54:08
Writing library : libebml v1.0.0 + libmatroska v1.0

that what you need?

Unfortunately, you have missed one very important instruction: [I]Leave off the name of the mkv file.[/I]

Since we now have direct evidence that you have downloaded a version of [I]The Hobbit[/I] released by the scene group Sparks, we cannot help you with your problem.

Please review our guidelines for copyright protected material before starting another thread: http://club.myce.com/f34/guidelines-copyright-protected-material-316049/

This thread is closed.