Converting dvd to ipod (Apple iPod Touch (16GB))

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Apple iPod Touch (16GB). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hey guys. I need some help please.
I am using dvdfab platinum with mobile and I am trying to convert a movie to be able to play on my ipod touch 2g. I am new to this so please speak s-l-o-w-l-y. :wink:
I am puting the dvd in, under conversion setting I am choosing ipod touch and leaving the rest on the default setting. After the process of convertin it I am opening itunes and the folder that the movie is saved on. I am then trying to drag and drop the movie onto my ipod. When I do, I get a pop up saying that it cannot be played on this ipod. I checked and it has been converted to a mpeg-4.
What am I doing wrong? Can someone please help?
Thanks!

You might try going to your video files. there should be one for ipod, and see if you drop it in there. It might work that way. just a thought.

Nope, not working. I think I have tried to add the file to about every folder I have on my computer!
Anything else I can try? Like I said, I am new to this so I am sure that it is just something simple, but am I not just supposed to convert it with dvdfab and then drop it into my ipod through itunes?
Or is it more complicated?

OK, I think I got it. I downloaded it again (like the 4th time), but this time I unchecked the English subtitle box. I don’t know if that should have made that big of a difference but when I went to the file location it was totally different than what had been their before. Don’t ask me why, but it worked no problem.
I just downloaded the trial version of this yesterday to see if I like it to back up my movies and such and other than this little glitch (which may have been my fault anyway) it seems pretty good and easy. Gotta get me some dual layer dvds though for my bigger movies.
Thanks guys!
Micah

Glad you got it!!!