Converted vcd disc won't play

vbimport

I am having trouble trying to get a vcd to play on my RCA dvd player. the dvd player says it’s compatible, yet when i put the disc in the player it brings track menu up, and when play is pushed it makes a High pitch noise! The video on the vcd plays perfectly on the computer in windows media, so i know it’s on the disc. Please help I’ve tried everything! I know i can put it on dvd (and that does work) but on dvd movie it doesn’t allow for continuous play, i need that feature to play this video at a party… Please help!
thanks.

help, please someone give me some suggestions to this problem…

[QUOTE=misispear;2162964]I am having trouble trying to get a vcd to play on my RCA dvd player. the dvd player says it’s compatible, yet when i put the disc in the player it brings track menu up, and when play is pushed it makes a High pitch noise! The video on the vcd plays perfectly on the computer in windows media, so i know it’s on the disc. Please help I’ve tried everything! I know i can put it on dvd (and that does work) but on dvd movie it doesn’t allow for continuous play, i need that feature to play this video at a party… Please help!
thanks.[/QUOTE]

VCD have very specific standards for the video and audio and some applications will allow you to alter the specs however you want. So, although your app may be burning a “VCD”, doesn’t necessarily mean you have a VCD that adheres to the specs of the format. This is a non issue for PC playback, but causes the discs not to work on most standalone players. Ensure your disc meets the specs: http://www.videohelp.com/vcd

VCD is not VCD.

Follow dogg’s link!!