Convert video formats - Files to Mobile

Dear All,

Is there any way to convert video formats (I need to convert MOV to AVI), I tried using DVDFAB File to Mobile, but seems not able to go it.

Or is there anyways of doing it with DVDFAB?

Strange that NO one could answer my question on this Thread, well, I guess I have DVDFAB cannot convert between formats…

It is really SAD…if that was true.

Considering the price of the programs, I would assumed that it would be able to do a simple task.

Maybe, I will buy from the COMPETITORS.

Chow.

REad the features list specially # 11

Converting between formats is not easy task as it seems. I think you can do it using the generic profile

hi,

Is there any way to convert video formats (I need to convert MOV to AVI)

this is a feature of “File to Mobile”, if your mov file have some problem, I think maybe it is there are some problem of “File to Mobile”, so if you can provide me a sample of your mov file, I will try to fix them.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Ting;2277395]hi,

this is a feature of “File to Mobile”, if your mov file have some problem, I think maybe it is there are some problem of “File to Mobile”, so if you can provide me a sample of your mov file, I will try to fix them.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ting…

You’re right. The File to Mobile “act” as a conversion platform. It work marveleously.

So much so that I purchase (with Lifetime upgrade) the file to Mobile option.

One thing…any way to convert from AVI to SWF?

Thank you

hi,

current not support swf output, just support flv output, I will add this into TODO list.

thanks.

[QUOTE=Ting;2278046]hi,

current not support swf output, just support flv output, I will add this into TODO list.

thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Ting…

BTW, any chance that QT (QuickTime) format will be included any time soon.