Convert EVO to mpeg2 how-to?

Does anyone possibly have a link to a “how-to” that can converty decrypted EVO files from a HD-DVD to a standard mpeg 2 file? I am hoping to be able to
convert to one of these for PS3 playback:

• MPEG-2 PS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2, AAC LC, AC3(Dolby Digital), LPCM)
  • MPEG-2 TS (MPEG2 Audio Layer 2)

If you are still looking, I thought I’d give ConvertXtoDVD a go as I use it toconvert xvid/divx to DVD and also to convert HDTV .ts to DVD which it manages much better than the others I’ve tried so far

It doesn’t have the .evo format as a supported video format when you go to add a video file, so I tried selecting the option ‘all file types’ and selected a small .evo file as a trial

It converted it with no problems at all, straight into DVD format

I’ve just run a conversion list of a selection of different .evo files before I tried the main movie, and its just done that perfectly, including the official trailers and cast movie extras, all audio in sync with very good quality as its basically downsized the video to DVD specs

So thats another ‘unsupported’ video format it can handle without any demuxing or using any other softwrae inbetween

Pity though that ConvertXtoDVD Batch only supports official supported video formats so you can’t do a batch run, you will have to convert each project/movie one at a time

Be warned that ConvertXtoDVD takes a lot of CPU power, but you can always run it overnight at its lowest priority and you will stil be able to use you’re computer fine

I have a dual core AMD 6000+ now, so it runs about 2.5 to 3 times faster than it used to do, I can convert any divx/xvid movie back to DVD in about 25-30 minutes, before it took 2-3 hours overnight

Thanks for the .EVO tip!
I tried every damn thing I had and nothing worked except frame servers, but that had framerate and sync issues and was unusable

ConvertXtoDVD worked perfect

I encountered the same problem, please kindly give me a best suggestion.