Convert Episodes To Mpeg (for ipod)

vbimport

I was wondering how i could convert some episodes of Death Note and South Park from the dvd’s to mpeg so i can put them onto my ipod.

I want to have the episodes serperated and i want all the software i will need to use to be free and no watermark.

Thank you in advance for your help

Mat

Welcome to cdfreaks community.

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/
Have not tried linked software myself though.

AutoGK or FairUse Wizard should do this. Make sure whatever else you try will convert the video part to XviD and the audio part to AAC (i.e. not MP3).

Thank you both.

Videora seems to work well for me except ive ended up with an hour and a half video of all the episodes together. How do i make it so i can do it in seperate episodes or what program can i use to cut the episodes from the large file and save them as them?

Mat

[QUOTE=betrayed;2007275]Thank you both.

Videora seems to work well for me except ive ended up with an hour and a half video of all the episodes together. How do i make it so i can do it in seperate episodes or what program can i use to cut the episodes from the large file and save them as them?

Mat[/QUOTE]

Since free is important to you… what you can do is, to use DVDShrink to seperate each episode titleset into it’s own file, and then convert to iPod compatible format.

BTW, have you tried AutoGK with the Xvid codec as suggested? It’s free as well so might as well try it. IMO it is better than Videora.