Conversion

vbimport

I just wanted to thank all of you for the over abundance of responses that I had to the two post that I have in this forum on Pal to NTSC conversion.
I am not the smartest person in the world but I do know a good bit about computers as I do a lot of computer repair in my community. I love sharing the knowledge I have with them and helping them learn about their machines and to be able to help themselves because I was once in their shoes and did not know myself. Over the years I have learned a lot about how to repair,maintain and to run and figure out software. (on my own a lot of times) Now and then I run across a stumbling block where I need help and I go online searching for answers and most of the time I find them just by searching and reading. Sometimes I have to go to a forum(such as this one) and ask questions and have got the answers I need till this one.
I would like for the people here that have the answers and can help that you
were in my shoes one time because you did not know the answers but someone helped you. Iam sorry to have bothered the people of this forum and I won’t anymore.
Thank all of you for nothing.