Conversion Hanging at 98%

vbimport

I’m having a problem with the creator function. I am trying to burn a file to dvd5 but it keeps hanging at 98% of the conversion process. I have tried two different versions of the file, a 720p and a 1080p version and it hangs on both of them. it seems to only happen with these files, I haven’t had any trouble before. I thought it was maybe having a problem converting to the right resolution or maybe trying to make the file smaller to fit on the disc, but like I said before I have burned files of the same comparable size and resolution before and didn’t have any problems. Can someone help, I can provide more info if you need it. it is an MP4 file, 2 hr 13 mins, Frame width 1280, frame height 544, data rate 847 kbps, total bitrate 937 kbps, Frame rate 23.976 frames/sec. Encoding I think is x264.

I have DVDFab DVD Copy & DVD Ripper lifetime.
I’ve never used the trial of DVD creator.
I never like the conversion quality of Ripper so I figured Creator would use the same codecs .
What I would try is see if you can convert the .mp4 file to a DVD compliant folder on your hard drive instead. Using DVD 5 as the size .
If this works then the problem should be in the burning process.
If it doesn’t the problem is before the burning process.

Just some more info for anyone, when the conversion reaches 98% the encoding FPS drops down to 0.

[QUOTE=brandonbelb;2736351]Just some more info for anyone, when the conversion reaches 98% the encoding FPS drops down to 0.[/QUOTE]
That just means it stopped & I doubt will start up again.

This symptom generally means the decoder has crashed. Please post the DVDFab internal log file session from the failed attempt.

[QUOTE=signals;2736360]This symptom generally means the decoder has crashed. Please post the DVDFab internal log file session from the failed attempt.[/QUOTE]
Here is the log, I attached it to this reply, I think, if it worked:confused:

Sorry Brandon, I do not see it. Use the “Manage Attachments” button below the post editing window and try it again.