Control video pages

vbimport

Hi. I’m creating a DVD disc using 8 short video files in .avi format. I’ve loaded them into Sothink and it has rendered the menus perfectly in preview (unlike other software I’ve tried :clap:). The issue I have at the moment is that it just flows the videos across as many pages as it needs. Is there any way of creating pages with titles and loading only certain videos into those pages? The files I have are in 3 separate folders for different holiday locations so I want to be able to separate them in that way.

Its a tough one, we have Vina here from So Think Support, I will contact her.

[QUOTE=MDISK;2776472]Hi. I’m creating a DVD disc using 8 short video files in .avi format. I’ve loaded them into Sothink and it has rendered the menus perfectly in preview (unlike other software I’ve tried :clap:). The issue I have at the moment is that it just flows the videos across as many pages as it needs. Is there any way of creating pages with titles and loading only certain videos into those pages? The files I have are in 3 separate folders for different holiday locations so I want to be able to separate them in that way.[/QUOTE]

This function is not supported in the current version, and it has been put on the development agenda as new function. We will try to add it next version. Thank you very much for your feedback.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2776474]Its a tough one, we have Vina here from So Think Support, I will contact her.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me Alan :flower:.

You’re always best requesting features as it gives the developers ideas as to what can be added or what needs fixed in the next versions.

Developers are always very grateful for useful suggestions.

Plus as the old saying goes, “If you don’t ask you don’t get”. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

OK thank you for the update.

I did find some issues with the text fields also. It you alter them they fail to render properly on screen but also on the resulting dvd in other ways.

[QUOTE=MDISK;2776568]OK thank you for the update.

I did find some issues with the text fields also. It you alter them they fail to render properly on screen but also on the resulting dvd in other ways.[/QUOTE]

Hi MDISK, I tested it and didn’t find the problem you said, and the edited texts rendered on the screen and dvd normally.
Will you show more information about this, related screenshots will be helpful, then we will find out what the problem is.