Continuous Ink System for Canon?

I am looking for a Continuous Ink system for the Canon Pixma ip4300 printer.

Had anyone had any good luck with CIS systems? Anyone know of a good place to purchase one from?

We had CIS for Epson R200s and 300s, but the attempts to use those clone-inks on the Claria printers (Epson RX 595 types) resulted in quicker-than-usual clogs. It was the ink, not the ‘system’ that failed, we thought. I wish these systems were considered by the manufacturers as at least some option. Have plug-in ports on the side of the printers - “If you’ve got the desktop space, sure, why not?”

[QUOTE=SilverBlade2k;2651552]I am looking for a Continuous Ink system for the Canon Pixma ip4300 printer.
[/QUOTE]

I like Canon Printers too, and had a few Ink Jets, but when I tried the Knock-Offs it would work for a while then fail. Never tried the CIS, but I’m sure they would fail too. The Manufacturers have very specific standards to try and accommodate these Ink Systems. I now have a Canon Color Laser Printer, and even though the Toner is more expensive they last longer. They also have Knock-Off Toners, but I wouldn’t try that either. :cool:

[QUOTE=SilverBlade2k;2651552]I am looking for a Continuous Ink system for the Canon Pixma ip4300 printer.

Had anyone had any good luck with CIS systems? Anyone know of a good place to purchase one from?[/QUOTE]Been using a CIS on my mp600 for the last 2 years and it’s great, You just have to keep it at the right height or not enough ink gets through or too much does.