Contest giveaway

Might I suggest a contest where whoever makes the most posts or makes a certain amount of posts firsts, gets a free copy of a video game or other product (on the system of their choice, if it’s a game)? For instance, you could give away a free copy of StarCraft II, Diablo III, StarCraft: Ghost, Sole Survivor, Aliens vs. Predator 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ackuron, Singularity, Fallout: New Vegas, Halo: Reach, or some other game/product. Also, who is to say it has to be game or product that is already out? You could give away a game or product that is already out, such as a new copy of StarCraft or something. I don’t recommend giving away used items, especially if they are broken, so please try to keep them new, or atleast "used like new. For example, I have a copy of Quake IV for PC, but it doesn’t work on my computer and it is in perfect condition, I only opened the package once to try installing it. I could give away that copy of Quake IV to the first person on my forum to reach 5000 posts (who hasn’t already done so).

Welcome to our forums.

We do have a contest every now and then, we recently had 2 give-away contests in the Living Room section.

However, contests solely based on the number of posts may only result in people posting nonsense just to boost their post count. And I must say that I still prefer quality over quantity… Besides, we have a large number of people who are well beyond 5,000 posts…mostly staff though…so that wouldn’t be fair to other users.

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman;2494395]
However, contests solely based on the number of posts may only result in people posting nonsense just to boost their post count. [/QUOTE]Oh yeah that doesn’t happen now does it :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody here would dream of posting a lot of nonsense just to make a thread longer! :disagree:

@KevinMcDonald: Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=KevinMcDonald;2494347]Might I suggest a contest where whoever makes the most posts[/QUOTE] I might win a lot. Nice suggestion! You on the other hand would never ever win for at least a couple of years.

[QUOTE=slayerking;2494406]Oh yeah that doesn’t happen now does it :p[/QUOTE]

Of course it does…but why fuel that fire even more?