Contest for Liteon 52x firmware

I would like to offer a prize for the first one who posts the 52x Liteon CDRW firmware. It will be a spindal of 50 Mitsui or Taiyo Yuden disks. I think they were rated 32x or 40x but test out at 48x.

I wouldn’t mind taking that bet. Buy you’re probably looking for the actual firmware that makes the drive say Lite-On, correct? :cool:

In any event, I offer up my copy of the Memorex 52Maxx drive firmware (Lite-On LTR-52246S).

Firmware

You are right that comes in second as that was already posted when I started the contest. Sorry, it is appreciated though but I meant the 52x that says Liteon52x or Ltr52246S.

Nuts :smiley: , but I had to try! :stuck_out_tongue:

Shure! If any one got the Lite-On 52x burner. Send the firmware to me, pronto! :slight_smile:

The e-mail adress again: minirivazone@hotmail.com

And while waiting. Try memorex firmware instead. :slight_smile:

http://liteon.notrix.net/

/Dyzan

Whoever sends it to Dyzan wins. Since he is posting it.

Anxiously awaiting a winner :slight_smile:

Would it count if I modded the OEM FW to read LTR-52246S 6S02…?:wink:

Edit: Already modded 6WS2 to identify as LTR-52246S 6S01, so that when the official Liteon FW is posted it will be a simple matter to use the Liteon winflash util. Of course 6WS2=6S02, so you’ll effectively have the correct FW prior to official release… Anyone else want to try it…?

I’m just waiting for somebody at lite-on to leak the f/w.:bigsmile:

so its a bet between a leaked firmware or a version extracted from a drive… Still waiting… come on all you people with to much money and nothing better to do. go buy 1 of these :slight_smile:

Originally posted by stevem
[B]Would it count if I modded the OEM FW to read LTR-52246S 6S02…?:wink:

Edit: Already modded 6WS2 to identify as LTR-52246S 6S01, so that when the official Liteon FW is posted it will be a simple matter to use the Liteon winflash util. Of course 6WS2=6S02, so you’ll effectively have the correct FW prior to official release… Anyone else want to try it…? [/B]
I would like to and will post it once I flashed it. Thanks for that my email celestar32@hotmail.com.

Thanks for reply!!!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Stoner

I’m just waiting for somebody at lite-on to leak the f/w.:bigsmile:

I got it and it’s just been sent to KenL :cool: :wink:
It can be posted to Dyzan’s page as well.

The 6S02 for the LTR-52246S is sent to alexnoe and Dyzan.

and the winner is :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

good job BoSkin

It’s yet to be confirmed by the contest’s boss :bigsmile:
No reply at all so far…

yeah i know… waits

It seems to be Liteon firmware 52x24x52x. SOOooooooooo, the winner is Boskin.:bow: :bow: :bow:

And it is here, as always, compressed with WinACE.

now who is going to be the first to use it?

good work allround guys :bow: :bow: :bow: