Constant Registration Issues With CloneDVD & AnyDVD

vbimport

About 60 days ago when I followed the instructions to download updates to CloneDVD & AnyDVD I began to experience registration problems. My registration key was purchased in October of 2004 and has not yet expired. However, after updating both programs I get the error message that “Your Trial Period Has Expired.” I have tried everything I can think of including deleting the programs and re-installing them. Each time I re-install, the original program versions work fine after running my registration key(s). However, as soon as I update I get the error message and cannot use the programs. For some reason my key’s are not recognized by the updates. This was not the case in the past when I was able to update. Now I am stuck with the original programs I purchased last October. Any ideas??? I was going to purchase new keys when my current ones expire but now I doubt it. Is there a better program out there?

Try uninstalling anydvd & clonedvd and do not keep registration info, reboot, install the newest version of both programs, reboot, install registration keys(double click), should work now.

you won’t need to buy any more keys, there good for ever, but don’t tell slysoft. :bigsmile:

Thanks, but have already tried that. I have even removed both programs and all their respective registry entries but to no avail. It is very weird. The only thing I can think of is that the updated versions I have tried are the Trial Versions from Slysoft’s Web Page. Should I try downloading from another source?

They are all trial versions only the key removes the time limit, slysoft is the best place to d/l them from.

Goto, start, all programs, slysoft, anydvd, register anydvd, a window will appear, browse to your key , open

hopefully that will do it.

If not do as Olli says below :bigsmile:

Contact SlySoft support.

Thanks BJ. I’m gonna try deleting it and installing it one more time before sending an email to slysoft support.