Congratulations to CCRomeo

vbimport

:clap: Congratulations on your new position as moderator here in the LiteOn Recorder and Player forum, you’ve been doing a great job :iagree: :clap:

Thanks jm1647,

If I remember correctly you were the moderator here at the [U]DVD Recorder & Home Entertainment forum[/U] or at least the Liteon part of it, any advice?

CCR

Welcome to the team, CCRomeo :bigsmile: :clap:

Congratulations CCRomeo :flower:, and welcome to moderating the DVDR & HE forums.

I see jm1647 already taught you to get a rotating avvy :wink:

Welcome. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on becoming a moderator, CCRomeo! :flower: :clap:

And welcome to the asylum^H^H^H^H^H^Hstaff.

CCRomeo has had the same rotating avatar for a while now. I know this because I nominated it for the 2006 avatar competition. :wink:

Congrats and welcome to the crew, I know you will be a great asset. :smiley:

@CCRomeo

Hey congratulations bud, You’ve helped me just recently with my 5005. You were very curtious and friendly and I think you deserve the position of moderator. Congrats :slight_smile:

DC

I was a mod for a lil while just in this LiteOn standalone forum.

Advice? I’d tell ya to hang on to Sean’s coat tails until ya got the hang of the ins and outs of the forum software but I think I ripped them off asking Sean questions in the beginning 'cause I wanted to make sure I was gonna do it right. He was a great help to me.

The entire staff here is friendly and helpful so all I can say is don’t be embarrased to ask a question.

You’ll be fine :bigsmile:

Welcome also and moved the the Geneal DVD Recorder Forum.

Welcome to the mad house :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats CCRomeo :clap: and welcome to the team. :slight_smile:

Welcome CCRomeo and congratulations on your moderator assignment. :clap: :clap:

Way to go CCRomeo! Congratulations! Now that you will be making all this big money you can buy a round in the CD freaks Pub.

Welcome aboard, well deserved :flower:

Congrats CCRomeo and Welcome! :wink:

[B]Thank you all[/B] :slight_smile:

[B]This round is on me in the CD freaks Pub.[/B] :bigsmile:

:slight_smile: [B]I just made 1000 posts[/B] :slight_smile:

I must have no life :eek:

Congratulations! :flower:

I must have no life :eek:
They don’t call it CDFreaks for no reason! :stuck_out_tongue:

Cough You have no life?! :eek:

Conrats on 1000 posts. Enjoy it while you can, it’s when you hit double figures it all goes to pot :bigsmile: