Congratulation geno888

vbimport

congrats on the new status :clap: :clap: :clap:
hope you wont spend to much time on Italian chat and neglect us here :wink: .
You always Give us sound Advice

:o :o :o :o

Thanks Diane :slight_smile:

Actually I’m still spamming the living room as usual :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m amazed at his post count :eek: Congrats to Geno my friend and your english is very good :clap:

hehehe… [B]Arachne[/B] posts faster than me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

True but you know women :stuck_out_tongue: yack yack yack. Guess i better get before she see’s this post…

Nah, I’ll cop to that one, it’s true :o

And yep, Geno’s another welcome addition to the staff :iagree:…and he has a Ban button now :eek:

Nah…Italians…y´know they talk a lot!
:stuck_out_tongue:

I wonder if CDFreaks will need a server upgrade if we get an Italian woman with no life as a member? :stuck_out_tongue:

:eek: a new server? :doh:

Hi :slight_smile:
The management apologise for the error you have picked up on. geno888 will have his post count ammended to the correct amount. As we write this (11.525) when he finishes current post that will bring it up to a grand total of 12. :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile: :doh:

:eek: Why math hates me :doh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yo-

Now the Mods have their very own in house supply of ‘grappa’ to go along with their kippers, catsup and mustards-eh!

(btw - congrads Geno - but didn’t you get this some time ago-eh?)

I noticed it a week ago or so but never said anything :o

Make sure she´s properly qualified eh…I mean, apart from a great stack and the gift of the gab, she would ideally have a grappa loving cat, and should be able to make coffee with a Benq.
Am I right or am I right?
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I’d like to add to specifications also the ability to make pizza :bigsmile:

Molto bene Geno…bravissimo! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yo Geno-

Suggest - you not push ur luck pal - u may wake up after one of ur bouts with the ‘grappa’ and find out that infact - she [I]looks[/I] like a pizza-eh!

Welcome back Stroppy :bigsmile:

congrats geno see spamming the living room did pay off with a job title…

:doh: