Congrats to the iPad MiNi and Amazon gift winner from TDMore

vbimport

Hi, everyone. Till now the TDMore iPad MiNi and Amazon gift giveaway has approached the deadline. The campaign has lasted more than a month from Sept.15th to Oct.20th. Now I will announce the winner list:

The iPad MiNi winner: Cholla, whose thread with 1424 views;
The Amazon gift winner: FiveAngels, whose thread with 667 views.

Congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for your concern and support for TDMore. We will hand out the prize soon.

Wow , I’m very happy to have won.
I don’t know what to say but [B]thanks[/B].
I hope some of my suggestions help TDMore software.
The tests were fun & showed me that TDMore is good software.

Congratulations to cholla and FiveAngels! :clap: :clap:

Superb prizes too!

[B]Wombler[/B]

Congratulations Cholla and FiveAngels :clap:

Congratulations to the two of you! :clap:

Congrats Cholla and Five Angels:)

Hi fellow members, its so nice to win something, very nice of all of you, but I don’t use Amazon, in fact I don’t even have a membership. So maybe if TDMore has a charity , they can donate my prize to it. I feel very honored, I never thought I would win anything. I am a happy owner of the software and want to thank everyone involved. You all are wonderful peoples, the great software is plenty for me. In my world giving is better than receiving.:slight_smile: I mean that, thank you all for your kindness.

Congrats to both of you!:clap::clap:

I tried this software and found it very good. Boy these great reviews here can be very tempting to buy. :iagree:

Welcome onboard Analyser. I use this software and love it. Look around our forum and have fun.:wink:

[QUOTE=FiveAngels;2739298]Hi fellow members, its so nice to win something, very nice of all of you, but I don’t use Amazon, in fact I don’t even have a membership. So maybe if TDMore has a charity , they can donate my prize to it. I feel very honored, I never thought I would win anything. I am a happy owner of the software and want to thank everyone involved. You all are wonderful peoples, the great software is plenty for me. In my world giving is better than receiving.:slight_smile: I mean that, thank you all for your kindness.[/QUOTE]

Hi FiveAngels, I am very happy you like our software and thanks for your reviews on the TDMore software which will help many users.:flower:
It is really kind of you choosing to donate the prize, and we’d like to follow your opinion to make the donation.:flower:

[QUOTE=TDMore Software;2739316]Hi FiveAngels, I am very happy you like our software and thanks for your reviews on the TDMore software which will help many users.:flower:
It is really kind of you choosing to donate the prize, and we’d like to follow your opinion to make the donation.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Yes, it would make me very happy to know that this prize will go to help others that need it more than I do, sometimes we do not appreciate what we have and when something unexpected comes along its nice to share it with people less fortunate. Like I said I never had any idea I would win anything and I never used Amazon, and even if I did, it makes me feel good to know that somewhere someone might benefit from my gift. The great software is good enough for me, I enjoy it.:slight_smile:

That’s very public spirited of you FiveAngels. :clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]