Confused on planet earth

I am think i am understanding that the size is an issue. i am using dvdfab platnium, first disk went fine no luck on disk 2. i have tried with pathfinder enabled, not enabled and only when needed. i tried this different ways because i got a message taht it was needed.

i will admit i am not the brightest bulb in the box so i apologize if this is a dumb question.
thanks
gizmo

[QUOTE=gizmotoz;1962017]I am think i am understanding that the size is an issue. i am using dvdfab platnium, first disk went fine no luck on disk 2. i have tried with pathfinder enabled, not enabled and only when needed. i tried this different ways because i got a message taht it was needed.

i will admit i am not the brightest bulb in the box so i apologize if this is a dumb question.
thanks
gizmo[/QUOTE]

Hi gizmotoz
are you getting any error codes :confused:
I had this issue a few times found out that there was 2 main mavies on disc 2 the one that got selected by defult only had 1 chapter (the last chapter at that) it burn to disc but when play back started you nwatched the last part of the movie :doh:
have you tried ignore all read errors :confused:

please read the tutorial and post back if you still need some help.

http://dvdfab.com/docs/

thanks troy

hi stormjumper:)

I have read through but must be missing this solution. when i load the dvd it will just keep reading and then it will tell me there is an error in reading do i want to abort, retry, ignore or ignore all. i have tried retry and ignore all to no luck.
gizmo

seems you have a bad disc…or it’s just dirty!
Try to carefully clean the disc and / or try ii in another drive.

in settings set pathplayer to always enable, 3 retries, skip 64 sectors and uncheck read ahead cache. after changing this, is the problem during the analyzing of the dvd or during the copy process?

troy

edit//are you getting similar results?:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/p-nk-box-tour-dvd-rc4-234858/

i made the above changes and loaded the disk. it read through once and then gave the error message, abort, retry, ignore, ignore all. i chose ignore all and it just kept reading, it never moved beyond trying to read the disk, never started analyzing or the copy process. i am baffled.
gizmo