Configure RoboForm to autofill & submit a passcard chosen

I am using roboform 6-9-97 and would like to configure it so that when I choose any given passcard listed and it will go to the website, fill out the username, password, and submit, all with just the 1 click of the passcard. It use to do this on an older version so I know it at least WAS a possibility, however I can not seem to figure out what needs changed in order to make this work. Thanks for all suggestions.

First off did you read the manual or download the manual and read through it? Also did you contact RoboForm support or their FAQ?? That would be your first resource to look at trouble shooting.

Right click on Roboform icon, click on options, autofill, gives you the options how to fill in.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2448071]Right click on Roboform icon, click on options, autofill, gives you the options how to fill in.[/QUOTE]

Well it’s good that there is a user of Roboform response but my question still stands as they tell us “Read the instructions”. That will always helps solve if not help locate what to and where to look.

Crud that’s what I was afraid of coolcolors. I have tinkered with all the options within autofill and I can not get it to go to, autofill, submit. It will go to the page, and even auto fill (sometimes) but no auto submit. Yes I’m aware it’s a mild inconvenience but I want to work around it if possible.

Here are my settings in RF, which result in the behaviour you desire:

• on the Login Browser pane - default action for passcard is login;

• on the Toolbar pane - Fill & Submit is the default action for Matching Passcards and for My Identities;

• on the AutoFill pane - Fill & Submit is the default action for Matching Passcards and for My Identities;

Hope it works for you, too.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2448071]Right click on Roboform icon, click on options, autofill, gives you the options how to fill in.[/QUOTE]
Have you tried this procedure? Ihave used it many times over the years, alwys worked.