Computer turns on then keeps restarting when it comes to "windows xp" screen

ok so yesterday i downloaded a Mac Leopard theme on my windows xp computer. i didn’t like it so i tried deleting it and when it was about to delete, there was a message appeared saying that i have to reboot my computer to take effect something like that so i chose reboot now. then when it was restarting, i don’t know what happened but it keeps restarting again and again when it comes to “windows xp” screen. i tried everything even cleaning its RAM but nothing really worked. please i badly need help! :sad: thanks.

Try booting in safe mode- press f8 when computer boots up an do a system restore to a previous day-Hope this works!!

[QUOTE=mjdamm;2408563]ok so yesterday i downloaded a Mac Leopard theme on my windows xp computer. i didn’t like it so i tried deleting it and when it was about to delete, there was a message appeared saying that i have to reboot my computer to take effect something like that so i chose reboot now. then when it was restarting, i don’t know what happened but it keeps restarting again and again when it comes to “windows xp” screen. i tried everything even cleaning its RAM but nothing really worked. please i badly need help! :sad: thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Mac leopard became a malware and corrupted a critical file the O/S needed. Might be time to go to the site where you downloaded the theme and find their FAQ or email them. If they can’t fix it for you - your only last resort is to do a complete reboot and or reformat and O/S install to fix the problem. Those rebooting usually is a serious problem and most time reinstall the O/S by means of Restore cds or Reinstalled O/S is the final choice to make to fix the problem. Also in the future make sure you know what your downloading and installing espically like Themes or screen saver that don’t have a track record of working with M$ O/S.