Computer restarting randomly

vbimport

Hi guys.
For the past 4-5 days, my computer is randomly restarting or freezing up or having BSOD. The problem persists till I restart it 3-4 times. Then it functions properly till the time it is shut down. It also functions properly in Safe Mode. On checking Event Viewer I saw that one of the reasons for the problem is given as 'The Network List Service service depends on the Network Location Awareness service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start". Two other reasons which are also there quite a few times are “DCOM got error “1084” attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments “” in order to run the server” “and The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD
CSC
DfsC”

What can be the possible cause and what do I need to do to fix it? I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Amd Athlon II processor, 4 GB RAM.

Thanks in advance.

There is no need (and it is actually against forum rules) to post the same question multiple times in multiple sub-forums.

I already answered in the other one, and I also moved it in the proper forum (the General Hardware Forum).

This thread is closed. Please, everybody see the other thread here :slight_smile: