Computer gets locked

vbimport

hi everybody…i am having a new problem here…i changed my internet connection to night unlimited last month…so now i have begun to download p2p using torrents…it went fine first few weeks…then middle of one night i woke up to find that the hardrive light was not blinking…i put on the monitor to find the screensaver running…on moving the mouse instead of coming to the welcome screen it was still in my desktop…with a message in the middle telling that the computer has been locked…enter password to unlock…on entering password the message dissapeard …but nothing seemed to be working right…no taskmanager…non of the .exe files worked…the computer wouldnt even restart…nor shutdown…i did a manual restart…then after a checkdisk everything worked fine…
this thing keeps happening once in atlest 3 to 4 nights…i thougt it was some problem with windows returning back from the screensavermode…
…but today morning it happened while i was on the computer(all the above cases the torrent softwares were running but not downloading anything)…
so i did a scan with spybot,mbm,superantispyware and dr web…with avira AND spyware terminator as resident scanners…mbm found following…

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\scrfile\shell\open\command\ (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("%1" %*) Good: ("%1" /S) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

rest didnt find anything…

other than above everything else is working properly

so is this a problem with windows…or using too many torrent softwares at a time…or the evid patch…or does it look like symptoms of a known virus atttack…please help