Computer bluescreens when I try to copy movie

vbimport

:confused: When I try to copy Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay my computer freaks out and blue screens saying it has to be restarted to prevent damage to my PC. This is probably vista’s fault. I’m using AnyDVD and CDClone. Any ideas?

[QUOTE=mandabear;2105330]:confused: When I try to copy Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay my computer freaks out and blue screens saying it has to be restarted to prevent damage to my PC. This is probably vista’s fault. I’m using AnyDVD and CDClone. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

Can you tell us what version of Anydvd and CDClone your using? Who makes CDClone??? Never heard of that one?? What exactly does it say if you can get a error message? What kinda burner and media are you using and what is your burn speed? What O/S are you using? Does this happens to other medias when you do the same process??

I have not tried clone CD yet but I do know that you can use anydvd along with clonedvd and get a perfect back up. Why don’t you try the 21 day free trial and see if it works for you.

Yeah. CloneDVD. Thats what I meant.
I have them both. CloneDVD 2.9.1.9 and Anydvd 2.1.0.9. I’ve copied movies before to DVD-R. Optiarc DVD RW AD-7201s5 (rev.1H0B).
I dont know what that means.
But I have that.
Sorry I’m a noob.
=]

[QUOTE=mandabear;2105667]Yeah. CloneDVD. Thats what I meant.
I have them both. CloneDVD 2.9.1.9 and [B]Anydvd 2.1.0.9[/B]. I’ve copied movies before to DVD-R. Optiarc DVD RW AD-7201s5 (rev.1H0B).
I dont know what that means.
But I have that.
Sorry I’m a noob.
=][/QUOTE]

Your way out of date on the Anydvd it’s now up to 6.4.5.9