Computer Abuse Questionnaire

vbimport

Please tick all that apply :bigsmile:

Umm… tick what?

patience… patience…

You forgot the option for “I have disabled the wireless networking on multiple display laptops in a computer store”

;D

sometimes windows make me nervous :wink:
and some games …

I’ve sold non-working hardware to gullible people : cerberus, rehab junkie, Womble

Good to know who can’t be trusted :slight_smile:

And you havn’t I suppose!!!

Man, they were some dodgy times. I was doing it on orders from the boss, of course. What the boss didn’t know was that I was overcharging clients for labour, producing two invoices (one real, one fake) and pocketing the difference. That taught the little prick to underpay me. It ended up sending him to the wall. :bigsmile:

Okay okay i admit :slight_smile: I had this bunch of 5.25" floppy disk drives. 2 of the actually worked the others didn’t. I sold them all as working.

Mr B. Life isn’t easy :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

:slight_smile: omfg alot of insane ppl {12.90% thought are pc part out the window} :slight_smile:

but this is for the rip off ppl that soled bs part’s {!@#$%^&*()}

i have destoyed one amiga 500 , and almost 15 joysticks :slight_smile:
(in the good old days)

Where’s the “select all” button, I’m to lazy to click them all one by one. :iagree:

i used to kick my PC at work at least 2 times every hour. i’ve spent way too much money on my personal PCs to hurt them.

Now I know why the 5.25 floppy disk drive you sold me didn’t work, at the time you said it was like new owned by a little old lady who only used it every Sunday .

Didn’t know you moved from The Netherlands to Australia in the 90’s :slight_smile:

i’ve punched my cd-rw, slammed my wireles mouse when it lost connection, beat up my keyboard with the game pad, ripped out a 3.5 floppy drive and slammed on floor, and punched my monitor when i still had a CRT. I would not dare punch my lcd it is to fragile even i know that.

…and that’s why i had to get some new parts :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: